BOGO at AppleCheeks - its the Buy One Get One at Half Price sales event

Maxwell Designs is having a HUGE Sales Event on all AppleCheeks products
Its the Buy One Get One half off event running now until Friday 17th Sept at 9pm pt

Order any AppleCheeks product and receive the second at 50% off - simply enter the code "bogo" at the checkout to receive your discount. Second item must be of equal value. If you want to mix and match products with different pricing please email me at info@maxwelldesigns.ca and an invoice will be sent directly to you.





1 comments:

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the
costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been
using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am worried
about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.

net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress
posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!



My webpage ... Mito slim facts

1

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.