Home dye update Part 2

So, I had a devil of a time finding 'Soda Ash' in the end I gave up when I found out that it had WARNINGS all over it and that it may cause fumes when using - so I opted for a safer and more readily available product Dylon Cold Dye FIX - and I went dye crazy!! Photos to follow but I now have the following colour of prefolds - Green, Blue, Red and Lilac - they look great and I am very happy with the way they turned out - the green and lilac match my new GroBaby shell covers - an added bonus to home dying, you can match your prefold or cloth to your cover.......I am still in the rinse - wash process so will update you when they are all done.


Hey there!
I'm a new follower from MBC :)



Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.